Sunday, June 3, 2012

Change of plans

Okay, after some thinking while I was absent, I have decided to continue reviewing things here on this blog, until the end of the year. After that, I may get myself another blog and set it aside for reviewing purposes. I decided that Wordpress is, frankly, not worth my time to figure out and I'll just set up the blog somewhere else (it'll likely be at Blogger).


So the launch is delayed... for now.


** End of news bulletin **

ETA (06/05/12): My blog, still named Jupiter_Nova's Reviews, is alive and running, but not ready for prime-time. I still need to make sure the links on them are not dead and lead to the posts on that blog, not the one here. Also, if you are searching for the reviews here, don't even bother. They are migrating over to Jupiter... so please hang tight.

0 musing(s):