Thursday, July 19, 2012

A future plan I got cooking...

As y'all know, I've been talking about how much I wanted to find full-time employment. I initially halted the search after I got caught up in my friend's wedding (yeah, apparently being a bridesmaid does mean you put aside some life stuff for a while!). Now with the trip to New York coming up, I have a feeling I won't do much in job-hunting until I get back. That won't be until early August. I hate to keep putting it on hold, but I don't have much of a choice.

As I watch my bank account dwindle and not replenish as fast as I've been used to, it dawns on me that I need to make more money (only enough to live, no stock markets or gambling for me) and find a job to give me security. Right now, I am far from that safe spot. I imagine a lot of people are in that position right now (why thanks, do-nothing Congress!), so my complaint is not that unique.

I have talked about getting a new job in the past, but I didn't mean it enough. I hope that this time, not only do I mean it, but it results in new employment.

0 musing(s):