Monday, July 2, 2012

What I've Been Up To...

Hello again, peeps! Welcome to July, where your electric bills will rise to ridiculous levels and the sunscreen is your best friend. May the A/Cs always work and the cold water be plentiful for you all. And for those currently experiencing the cooler seasons... enjoy it while it lasts. It will be your turn soon. *insert evil laughter*

One big thing I got done today is book the hotel my sister and I will be staying at in New York later this month. That pretty much leaves any last-minute things to do (like get together toiletries and packing) before the big day. Also found some cool free apps that will help me and my sister get around the city.

The original big day is about twelve days away, working on some gift-buying (and making!) for my best friend's wedding. I got my dress back and got together all the makeup and accessories I'm gonna need. I have that entire weekend off, so I can recover and help do last-minute stuff.

Got a long to-do list, along with what I listed above, of things to get done this week. Two of them include blog posts for Jupiter_Nova and two more posts here.

Sorry for not much else, y'all. Do stay tuned, as always!

0 musing(s):