Friday, July 5, 2013

I rarely do things like this

But I decided to delete my vacation post on San Francisco and overall discontinue the series. I think there is honestly no reason to post it to the world. Mostly I was going to do it to keep track of events that happened, but I did a very good job with my real life journal, so doing it again on the blog seems unnecessary.

In fact, it's a given for now on: no more recaps of my traveling adventures. Instead, I rather talk about the spoils I got during these trips. In good ol' SF, I got a ton of wonderful goodies! In due time, I'll talk about all that more. I even may want to start blogging about my record store hauls and so forth. Dunno, that sounds a little more my speed.

Not that talking about vacations aren't ever gonna appear on here again. They will, just not in obsessive recap form that reveals a wee too much about the places I stayed and so forth.

Either way, sorry for the confusion, y'all.

0 musing(s):