Friday, June 13, 2014

*not bothering with this*

As per usual, life took over and I avoided doing things like creative work and even fun things like writing on here. But as I get a handle on it, I realize that I can make time to do the things I want to do and love to do so I can feel like each day has some meaning to it.

Alright, enough of my nonsense, here's some of what I've been up to these days:
  • Job search is going okay. No return calls or invites for interviews. But after a series of events that I won't go into here (due to privacy), I'm more determined than ever to find something, even if it's part-time.
  • Borrowing too many library books, but eventually settled down. Currently reading Finding Your Element
  • Since all the Exxon gas stations in my town have become 7-11s, I've been buying too many Slurpees and bags of cheese curls. I regret nothing.
  • Thanks to reading The Element, I realized that I actually have some hobbies that make me content. I just need to concentrate on those instead of trying to find new ones.
  • OMG y'all, Stop Making Sense is going to have a special screening in Austin next month. *fangirlism intensifies* 

  • Been actually writing. Holy Moses, and it's going well. And I need to do it more often. *dumbass*
That's about it. Uhmm... here, have Ray sum up my feelings about life as of today.



And a Geoff. Until next time... later, peeps!

0 musing(s):