Saturday, October 24, 2015

A Big Announcement!

After sitting on this for a while, had to make sure it was all set in stone-like material, I'm ready to announce something wonderful...


I GOT A NEW JOB!!


After everything that transpired in the last month at my current job, I started to hunt for something new. It was less than three weeks after the news of our moving that I got the call for an interview. I thought I had bombed it, so imagine my pleasant surprise when I got the confirmation call exactly a week later.

So, what is this new job? It's still a call center, but no more collections! I'll be working in customer service for a major medical insurance company. The dress is casual (jeans every day!), it's closer to where I live right now, the hours will be similar, and I'll actually work a Monday-Friday shift (with rotating Saturdays).

I start very soon and yes, I already put in my two weeks' notice at my current job. My last day there is November 7th.

So thankful for this chance and I cannot wait to begin training. I want to be an excellent customer service rep.

It's like, no more collections, finally.


So here's to a new start at something I know will be an awesome and more fruitful opportunity. 

0 musing(s):