Sunday, October 25, 2015

Change of Plans: the NaNoWriMo Edition

Okay, I originally planned on doing a fan fiction of Silent Hill, but after trying to plan it out, I felt my mind go towards two different projects that I want to finish by year's end.

So after doing the Ben Franklin method (as my mom calls it), listing the pros and cons of doing the new project or finishing the other two as part of NaNo this year, it was an easy decision to make. So yes, I'll be finishing Dolls (I talked about it on and off here) and then the sequel to Blues, known already on here as City.

I'm a little bummed about not doing the initial idea, but things happen and I must follow where my heart is at this time. And right now, it wants me to finish these two projects.

It is what it is. *Kanye shrug*

0 musing(s):