Saturday, October 31, 2015

Well, guess freakin' what?

I changed my mind AGAIN about the NaNoWriMo project. Instead of finishing Dolls and City, I'm going back to the original story, but with a twist...

It's no longer a Silent Hill fan fiction. During the dead time between calls at work, I managed to turn it into an original story. And I like it a million times better.

Tom the Cat: representing my writing emotes since... now
I had a feeling this would happen again. Dammit, it's 2012 again. Well, almost, but whatever.

~~

BTW, the soundtrack to the fan fiction applies to this one. For those with a goldfish memory like myself, here it is again:

(edited on 12-30-15 due to fluctuations in the playlist as I worked on the project)
  1. "It’s Gonna Be Easy Now" by Dan Seals
  2. "The Last One to Know" by Reba McEntire
  3. "Holding On for Life" by Broken Bells
  4. "Silhouette" by PHASES
  5. "Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine" by The White Stripes
  6. "Worlds in Collision" by Jerry Harrison
  7. "Leave A Trace" by CHVRCHES
  8. "Half Life" by Twin Shadow
  9. "The Waiting" by Akira Yamaoka (from the Silent Hill 3 Soundtrack)
  10. "Compass" by Zola Jesus
  11. "Helelyos" by SEXWITCH
  12. "Poison Tree" by Beth Orton
  13. "Carrion Flowers" by Chelsea Wolfe
  14. "Lord Knows" by Dum Dum Girls
  15. "Surround Sound" by Empire for the Sun
  16. "Immortals" by Marnie Stern
  17. "I’m A Ruin" by Marina & the Diamonds
  18. "Mt. Washington" by Local Natives (damn you, Life Is Strange!)
  19. "Salvation" by Editors
  20. "I Will Follow" by U2 (damn you, Rock Band 4!)
  21. "Bella Donna" by Stevie Nicks
(I love it when current songs sneak their way into a project's soundtrack)

0 musing(s):