Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Other news I've been sitting on...

 and also forgot to bring up as well!

  • About two weeks before I got the "yes" from my now-current job, my sister also got a "yes" from a new employer as well! I won't go into super detail about exactly what it is, but it's pretty much her dream job! It does require her to live in another city, so she's no longer close by. And with her and my schedules being different, we just text and play the occasional Minecraft to catch up. I miss her, but I'm also so happy for her.
  • My parents are going to sell the home next year, around springtime. So yeah, goodbye to my childhood home. The very home I've lived in since the day after I was born up until mid-September. Word is that a one of our neighbors' children may buy it so they can be close to family. I hope so, I rather have someone I know and trust live in my old home. It's weird, I don't think of it as mine anymore, yet I don't want just anyone to have it. 

So that's pretty much it. It's big stuff, very big. 2015 was a great year for my family and I. At this rate, 2016 is set to be just as awesome!

0 musing(s):