Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A Quick Update on My Health

I didn't make mention of it in my previous update, but I've been having a weird health issue for the last couple of weeks: heart palpitations. While that is the worst of it so far (no dizziness nor shortness of breath), I am not sitting on it for much longer. I have a doctor's appointment this Friday to double-check on it.

I do want to mention that it has gotten much better, but still I have it. I have cut out sugary drinks (mainly sodas), found out I was wearing a bra many sizes too small (and could've been the cause of everything all along) and have since switched to a more comfy bra, and even got a massage that worked out a previous left shoulder injury that was causing a pinched nerve.

I just want to rule out anything far more serious, but I feel that I found the cause (really tight bra) and it's a matter of a slow healing. After all, the damage didn't occur overnight.

I feel it's nothing more serious than what I discussed and it doesn't hurt to check with the good doctor.

I will update as I learn more.

0 musing(s):