Saturday, July 9, 2016

Some Good Things: A List of Happiness


  • I preordered a vinyl copy of Nite Jewel's new album and it initially came warped (thanks USPS, ya jerks), but the company (and possibly Nite Jewel herself) apologized and offered to send me a new one. I just got my second copy and it was autographed (my first was, but I wasn't expecting the second copy to be)! 
  • My recent health issues (see last entry) have pushed me to eat better and get right into exercising. I also am planning to see a cardiologist to double-check some things. (Exactly what is going on will be detailed in due time. I want to wait for things to pass before I talk about it in full)
  • My new supervisor is awesome! He has been caught up to speed on my health issues and also is going to help me (and many of my colleagues) look into other career opportunities. I'm thinking of either working for scheduling or Quality Assurance. 
  • The case/lang/veirs album is absolutely f***ing magic. I cannot wait to see them in August!
  • Lazy Game Reviews (LGR) did a hour-long video of just him building a computer and it's so much fun to watch. 
  • Natalie Goldberg's latest book reminds me of two things: writing is awesome and I really need to get into meditation. 
  • Meg Turney, one of my two girl-crushes*, has her own Patreon and Twitch accounts now. I may sign up to be a donor soon. And also for LGR, PushingUpRoses, and Brad Jones (The Cinema Snob). 
  • Shura and Bat for Lashes' new albums are out! And I'm still waiting on my preorders. UGH.

*Yeah, what of it? (The second girl-crush is Rosario Dawson, BTW)

0 musing(s):