Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sorry, no title. *deal with it*

After making my announcement about my new job on here, I waited a week before posting it to Facebook. When I did, it was nice to see all my old friends and co-workers have something to say on the matter. I forget sometimes that I know a lot of very nice people.

My sister is moving in with her boyfriend! They get the keys to their lovely new apartment next month. So excited that my sister is not only staking her claim in the world, but also achieving some huge milestones along the way. Plus, her one-year anniversary with her current job is fast approaching. She and her boyfriend are busy working to get their things together for the big move-in. Not sure if they'll be needing assistance from me, but time will tell.

So, after doing some research, I have decided that my new-gen console purchase will be the Xbox One. Mainly due to the fact that I know the new Silent Hill title will not be an exclusive, plus the new Tomb Raider will be out on that system first (The other reason is that my sister is planning to get this system and I want to be able to play with her). This may change as time goes on, but I feel that the One will be a sensible purchase. Plus, I can transfer my Minecraft worlds onto the new system and play it on the game there!

I'm also looking into getting a new laptop. But the when remains an unknown. All I know for sure is I'm sticking with HP (a brand I've been using for a long time) and I may actually order it online (a first for me). After that, it becomes a question of what features I want the laptop to have and how much I'm willing to spend. I mean, the one I have cost about $700 and it has lasted me this long. Probably should keep that in mind as I keep looking.

Sadly, I've not kept up with my writing. I need to fix that, starting today. As the morning arises, I will begin more work into Dolls (hoping to wrap it up in the early days of October) and work on City before even thinking of tackling NaNoWriMo this year. In fact, the latter remains an unknown due to the new job, among other things. But actually, the project might be a balm for the hectic times. Who knows?

That's about it for now. Will update as it goes.

Whoo!

0 musing(s):