Sunday, October 4, 2015

Alright, alright, cooking with gas now...

So in my search for new employment, I got some promising leads: customer service positions at two insurance companies (a medical one and an auto/home one). I booked some phone interviews for the same day because I'm awesome (see: limited on time). I may need to nap later that day, but we'll see.

So far, the overtime is going well. I think I may put in some more next week, but I'll see how this week goes before I commit to that.

~~

Update: I have decided to take a small break from doing overtime since it all caught up with me by Friday night.

Also, things are actually going pretty well in the new department. So, now I am not so sure about leaving the bank just yet. So I'll have to give it some more thought, but man... I think the money may be the biggest temptation.  

0 musing(s):