Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hello silence, my old friend...

Hey everyone, sorry for the long quiet on my end on this here blog! As y'all know, I recently moved to a new apartment and was getting set up there, along with all the stuff about my job going on as well.

Believe it or not, I intended to post something shortly after getting settled, but I had Internet troubles. I didn't have a tech come out until last Thursday to get it fixed, due to job stuff and even a doctor's appointment. But thank God for the tech that came by, he fixed it and it didn't cost me a dime! Hot dog!

It's been over a week since I moved into the abode and I love it. I have some semblance of a routine, but still fine-tuning it. There are some things I still want to get for the abode before I can safely call it "fully-furnished" (mainly a desk chair), otherwise I am all set.

As for the job, well... it's still there. I did sign up for some overtime, so I'll be very absent for the rest of the week since I'll be too f***ing tired when I get back for the next three nights. But I want to see if I can do it. And then, if another job opportunity comes up, I can make like the Steve Miller song when I get the "yeah, come on over!"

At this rate, it'll be a lucky day if I get to the 50 posts I was planning to do to finish out the year. I have some other posts planned, but we'll have to see if I even get to do that. So first, lemme survive this week and I'll get back to you.

0 musing(s):