Friday, September 4, 2015

NaNoWriMo Plans!

Alrighty, since it's getting close to that time of the year (besides the release of many Oktoberfest beers), it's time to announce what I'm planning to do this NaNoWriMo.

I have decided, since I attempted this last time, but I then wrote something else (OMG Spiders)... my next project will be something fun: a Silent Hill fan fiction. Right now, it's titled Silent Hill: Secret History (a “tribute” to one of my favorite novels). It's actually an idea I had for a while going with themes I normally work with, but in a Silent Hill setting.

Okay, okay... it's an idea for a game for the series that I hope one day I'll become respected enough to give it to Konami. (Yeah, I wish. Pffff.)

Either way, as it gets closer, this could change, but I really feel it. I want something super-fun and silly. So a fan fiction for one of my all-time favorite video games. *shrug*

And now... since I had nothing better to do a while back, here is the playlist/soundtrack I created for it (that's always half the fun: creating a soundtrack for a project):

"It’s Gonna Be Easy Now" by Dan Seals
"The Last One to Know" by Reba McEntire
"Holding On for Life" by Broken Bells
"Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine" by The White Stripes
"Worlds in Collision" by Jerry Harrison*
"Looking At the Invisible Man" by The Dead Weather
"Leave A Trace" by CHVRCHES
"Half Life" by Twin Shadow
"The Waiting" by Akira Yamaoka
"Compass" by Zola Jesus*
"Catch" by Allie X
"Helelyos" by SEXWITCH
"Poison Tree" by Beth Orton
"Carrion Flowers" by Chelsea Wolfe (hells yeah!)
"Lord Knows" by Dum Dum Girls
"When She Comes" by EMA
"Surround Sound" by Empire for the Sun
"Immortals" by Marnie Stern"
"Am I Real?" by Nite Jewel
"The Day of Night" by Akira Yamaoka
"I’m A Ruin" by Marina & the Diamonds


*I’m torn between “Worlds in Collision” or “Compass” being be the official song. 

0 musing(s):