Sunday, September 6, 2015

50 Favorites

As y'all know, or, don't (but you know now), my goal is to get to 50 posts. It makes sense then that I want to list 50 random favorite things. So... enjoy?


Non-Fiction Book: Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil by John Berendt

Nail Polish: Space Cadet by Orly

Lipstick: Tulip by tarte

App: Twitter (yeah, I'm lame)

Sims expansion pack: The Sims 3: University Life

Torchy's Taco order: Trailer Trash with no cilantro and pico de gallo, add avocado slices and make it "extra trashy" (i.e. moar cheese!)

Whataburger order: Sweet 'n Spicy with fries and a Dr Pepper

Potato chip flavor: New York Cheddar

Cookie: Snickerdoodle

Spice: Chipotle

Fruit: Pear

Vegetable: Carrot


Recipe: Swedish meatballs with cream of mushroom sauce

Vacation Spot: San Francisco

Salad Dressing: Spicy Ranch


Dog breed: Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Cat breed: Maine Coon

Scary movie: Jacob's Ladder

Memoir: Just Kids by Patti Smith

Modern TV Series: Hannibal

Regional Beer: Anchor Steam

Texas Beer: Real Ale Oktoberfest

James Bond actor: Roger Moore (though he's been very unkind about Idris Elba possibly becoming the next Bond ;_; )

Actor: Sir Anthony Hopkins

Actress: Rosario Dawson

Stage Musical: The Phantom of the Opera

Movie Musical: The Beauty and the Beast (Disney)

Joyce Carol Oates novel: Bellefleur

J.G. Ballard novel: Concrete Island

Short story: "A Rose for Emily" by William Faulkner

College course: any literature one because I loved being sorta forced to read books I would never read!

Candy bar: Whatchamacallit

Non-chocolate candy: Sour Punch straws

Ink color: Purple

Twitter follow: Roxane Gay

Presidential candidate: Bernie Sanders (the sanest one of them all)

Physical feature I have: I'm torn between my eyes and my shoulders

Quote: "We're going to the future. Do you want to come along?" - Dave Freeman

Metal: Silver

Flower: Carnation

Herb: Basil

Photograph of myself: this one from 2008. My sister took this when I returned from Europe.

I don't have that hat anymore, sadly. Got it in Galway, Ireland.

Book you read in college: Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston

Baseball team: Atlanta Braves

Football team: San Francisco 49ers

Basketball team: San Antonio Spurs (hometown pride!)

Liquor: Maker's Mark whiskey


0 musing(s):