Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Commence to fangirling...

Check this out:

Kotaku article.

It's a nice goal and all, but this is what got me losing my ever-loving mind (bold for awesome):

"[...] Rigopulos also revealed that tracks from Queen, Nirvana, Tom Petty, Elton John, Iggy Pop, The White Stripes, Pantera, Talking Heads, Korn, The Raconteurs, and more would soon be bringing said library into the quadruple digits."

If anything could get me to play Rock Band 2 again, it would be this.

...

Oh yeah, the fangirling part. *flails arms and cheers*

I only hope for at least "Burning Down the House". A track pack even. Album would be even better. Like Remain in Light.

But still, I want "House". And "Houses in Motion".

~~

Been reading on and off, preparing for school. I'm missing only one book for class. Not bad at all. I also cleaned my backpack, both inside and out. It's now ready. I'm ready.

Let's do this thing!

0 musing(s):