Thursday, August 27, 2009

First days of school

So far, looks like all the classes are going to be interesting. The teachers are familiar faces (well, all but one), the texts aren't too daunting nor are the expected tasks, and my classmates are for the most part, a crazy fun bunch of people.

I had to cancel my platelet donation appointment due to impending illness. When my ear is draining, it's the tell-tale sign of a cold coming to town. I hate to do that, especially since earlier this year, I kept getting sick and had to turn down opportunities to donate blood.

I haven't been working on writing in a few days. I dunno why I stopped, but I'm gonna jump back into it before class this afternoon.

Since I don't have classes on Tuesdays, I foresee (other than going to work probably) that day being used for writing and for catching up on schoolwork.

I finished Austen's Northanger Abbey (finally) and am trying to finish up the Ballard book.

Uhm... that's pretty much it. I apologize for the brevity.

0 musing(s):