Saturday, August 1, 2009

Let's resurrect the ol' bullet list again, shall we?

It's been a while since I posted. I apologize for the length of recent posts, I guess there are things that had to be said. "Had to", of course, is subject to debate.

I also should address the recent increase of the leetspeak usage. In a post from a year ago (I think...), I said that it wouldn't be prevalent in this blog. But, it has begun to spread. So, it stops today. My intentions aren't for me to become a snob, but it is getting annoying to read. Of course, like most writing workshops teach you: if you read something and think it's bad, your audience would likely notice too and agree.

Oh, yeah, the bullet list... thought something was missing.

  • Went to the library recently and borrowed a few books: Ring, Rubyfruit Jungle (which wasn't that good), and The Other Side of the Sun.
  • Finished the short story I talked about a while ago, the one about the teenager in the mall. I have stopped writing since then, working on plots for now.
  • Haven't read all that much, despite going to the library.
  • Gearing up for school. Three of the books on the list for "Women & Literature" I have already read. Yea for re-reading!
  • Listening to the songs I haven't racked up play counts on. Right now... George Strait. Yeah. *changes subject with nervous cough*
  • Going to work in a few hours.
I'll update when something worth it (i.e. exciting) happens. Until then, good day/night...

0 musing(s):