Friday, November 12, 2010

An absence and social anxiety

I've been doing a horrible job keeping up with this blog. But it's not just that, I haven't written a thing (other than Tumblr blogs, but those are only twice a week). I've also lapsed on my reading.I only give myself enough time to surf the Web and do other random things, instead of things I enjoy doing. By day's end, I realize that I haven't done anything productive. I still haven't sent out a resume and cover letter for a potentially awesome job yet. I have to send in my chance before it goes away from me!

~

I had plans on checking out a local art show, see a few friends and all that, but after napping and assessing my overall mood; decided not to go at the last minute. I hate to do that, I really do, but sometimes getting up and going somewhere social takes a lot of effort for me. Not that I don't want to see friends, no no no! It's just... social events are really hard for me. I'm trying to get better at it, but sometimes it's harder if my mood is lower than usual. So, I'm very sorry to those that were expecting me. Whenever it happens again, I'll go.

~

I'm reading books on how to handle social situations, so I can quit being so damn scared of them. And also, how to watch and fix my moods. So dear friends, you'll be seeing more of me in the future.

No thank you, I don't want your pity. If you want to do anything, root for me. Because hey, I never thought I would ever stop biting my nails and I did.

0 musing(s):