Monday, April 18, 2011

God, it pains me to say this...

but I had to miss out on seeing Vienna Teng. I have fallen ill over the weekend and had to deal with a lot of psychological stuff. If I lived in the city where she was playing, I would've taken a taxi and hell, this entry wouldn't exist. I would've been like "yeah, don't care how much the taxi costs, I'm going".

But I was coughing and sniffling (though infrequent); that would've be rude to be all sick and stuff during the show. The most I was worried about was the drive. I live over an hour away from the venue, the concert was going to end late, and I would've driven both ways non-stop.

~

Still feel kinda bad, but at least went to work today. Just from being there for five hours made me realize that not going last night was the right (though less fun) choice. Sorry, Ms. Teng. I'll see you next time around.

0 musing(s):