Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Whoa, where are the entries, y'all?

Not really the readers' responsibility for providing me with the content in order to stick to my schedule of MWF, isn't it?

So far, some really interesting things have occurred. For one thing, I pretty much refuse to drink caffeinated beverages. They tend to make me sleepier than they should. Atop that, since I'm the picture-perfect writer, coffee has the complete opposite effect also and usually don't drink it. If given a Coke, I would probably have it, but I don't miss it.

I also picked up a new hobby: bookbinding. So far, three out of the four items I made turned out very well. I would post pictures, but it's getting late so it'll be put off until later.

I got back into Invisible, but stopped again only due to my own silliness. It's going pretty good and I hope it may be completed in mid-July, at least that's what I'm aiming for.

Nothing much else going on, other than the usual boring things (e.g. waiting for my new glasses, waiting for my new license, etc.). And so I go... until next time.

0 musing(s):