Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Randomass thoughts for your reading enjoyment

  • I'm lacking an important tool: a paper awl. So I have been using a small awl my father uses for household projects. It works well, but it hurts to use. Earlier today, I bought a hole punch that you use with a hammer to see if that ends up being better. Will let y'all know.
  • On the hunt for more hobbies, my mother suggested that I try crocheting (one of her longtime hobbies, alongside reading). We found a beginner's kit on sale at Hobby Lobby. We'll see if that ends up into something good.
  • I currently have 13 library books checked out. What hast thou done?!
  • For the first time in f***ing forever, I'm gonna get right back into writing and editing. I swear to God, if I don't do something about my procrastinating... I will kick my own ass. *grumbles*

To close, here are some of my finished bookbinding projects:
















And yes, that is a crocheted afghan. My mother made it.
Yes, it is awesome.
No, you cannot have it.

0 musing(s):