Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Why there was no Monday post

I don't know what's up with my left foot, but while doing stuff for my other job (at the literary arts non-profit) yesterday, I tripped over a crack and fell down. My ankle bent inward and I heard a "pop" noise. The thinking is that I popped a joint, but now the whole left side of my foot hurts like hell. It does hurt to walk and to put weight on it (the weird thing is it's the foot I put weight on [my right side has the sciatica and scoliosis, so I rarely favor the right foot]). The pain is no better today, but I'm hoping it fades by Thursday, or I'll have to go in and get it checked out.

Either way, I was so tired and in a neurotic state about my foot that everything slipped my mind and forgot to do some things. Gonna play catch-up today. Lord knows I will, can't do much literal sprinting.

0 musing(s):