Friday, July 1, 2011

Minor updates on the cruelty-free front...

  • The Body Shop's shampoo and conditioner is becoming less and less great with each usage. Seeing great results from the acne treatment and hand sanitizers. Body wash is so-so. Due to expenses, may avoid everything else but what I ended up liking.
  • Alba Botanica and Jason have great deodorants. They work very well and don't leave stains on my shirts.
  • No luck yet on finding great body mists. The search continues...
  • Found a great body wash: Kiss My Face Anti-Stress (smelling like pine trees and ginger). Doesn't last very long in the shower, but will try again.
Even though I'm going cruelty-free on beauty and personal products, I'm not going vegetarian. It is honestly something I cannot do. I rarely do eat red meat, but I can't live without my fish and chicken.

No Leaping Bunny guide yet. Will continue to update.

0 musing(s):