Thursday, November 8, 2012

Before anyone thinks...

I'm some sort of "Obama-zombie" or whatever ridiculous name was created for those who voted for the current president... I'm fully aware that President Obama is not a perfect leader.

Yes, I'm very upset about Guantanamo Bay still being open.
Yes, I'm very upset about NDAA.
Yes, I'm very upset about the drone attacks.
Yes, his states-rights view on gay marriage were infuriating. (Thankfully, he may be changing his mind on this,  hope he does that for everything else listed).
Yes, I'm very upset about how the war on drugs and the war on the Internet has gotten even more ridiculous and sad.
Yes, the defunding of NASA was very disappointing.
Yes, I'm very upset he re-instated the Patriot Act and kept the Bush-era tax cuts.

I'm sure I'm missing some things, many apologies. The point is that even when one votes for a certain candidate, sometimes it's not always 100% "yeah, this person is totes awesome and I back EVERY SINGLE THING they do!"

But then, I have a feeling that my gentle readers are aware. This was more for those who aren't.

Thank you for your time.

0 musing(s):