Monday, April 8, 2013

An update with sniffles

Well, thought I would get out of the cold/flu season without illness, but it got me last week. But it's been very mild (I'm crediting my new healthy eating regime for this), and had no need to take anything other than ibuprofen*. Doesn't mean it still doesn't suck. Had to call in sick on Saturday, but am going back to work and doing my hardest not to spread it to my co-workers. The worst is likely over, so the hard part is done.

Been reading and catching up with my TV shows (what very few I watch), and finishing BioShock: Infinite (game of the year!) enjoying some of the down time before I begin to tackle other writing projects and preparing for San Francisco.

I'll try to post more. Hope you are all well and doing good.


*As per usual with anything you hear on the Internet regarding human health, talk with your doctor or GP before doing anything.

0 musing(s):