Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Brief update

Hello everyone! Didn't want to post anything yet, give a few days from the tragedy at the Boston Marathon to pass (didn't seem appropriate to post on that day). Before I begin, please keep everyone in the city in your thoughts/prayers during this time. If you live there, do what you can to help out for those harmed or looking into the crimes. May justice be served to the a**hole(s) that did it.

~

Alrighty then, not too much going on otherwise. Still a bit ill, been taking to naps more than I like. It's a good thing I don't open at work tomorrow, I would be SOL. Took a three-hour nap. In fact, on the day of the Boston Marathon tragedy, I was napping and woke up to the news. The last time I woke up to bad news was when the Space Shuttle Columbia went down.

Got my World Book Night books and goodies. I'm eager to see how it will work out. May even post about it here! Not sure, will have to see as the day gets closer.

Not much else here. Will keep posting, as usual.

0 musing(s):