Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A note regarding LOLs and pictures

After hearing stories of copyright issues regarding pictures found on the Internet (to get an idea of what I mean, check out this Lifehacker article), I think I'm gonna tone down on the funny gifs and pictures here. I was gonna go kinda overboard with that, since it often adds a little zing to the entry, but it's better to err on the side of caution. I know I'm not making any money on this blog, but again, better safe than sorry.

Also, gif usage tends not to be too friendly for those with epilepsy and related ailments.

If I created the gifs and/or took the pictures myself, then I'll use them. You will know this by the notes in the entries and the tag "my pictures let me show you them".

If I used anything on this blog o' mine that happens to infringe on a copyright, do not hesitate to let me know and I'll happily remove it.

Thanks for letting me do a little housekeeping 'round here.

0 musing(s):