Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Housekeeping and a random video game discussion...

I decided to remove a few of the layout pages, to decrease the clutter-ey look my page was getting. Now, it looks much better. Onto business, and pointless stuff...

-I am one book away to the halfway point of my reading goal. Yea me!

-School starts soon. I have all but three of the books I need. Man, I'm going to be reading a lot this semester. Can you say burn-out?

-It's official: Fleetwood Mac is not my favorite band anymore. Possible contenders to replace them are Genesis, Steely Dan or Talking Heads. Time only can tell who will take Fleetwood Mac's place...

-I wrote thirteen new poems over the summer, one may turn into a song. Yea! I wrote something!


Now, to the random video game discussion. I would love to see either Fear of Music or Remain in Light by Talking Heads as full-length downloadable albums for "Rock Band".

I'm for Fear of Music (besides the obvious fact that the album is a sonic masterpiece) because nothing would be more fun than to sing "I Zimbra". That would throw people for a loop, though... XD.

Well, nothing much else to say here. I leave you, rocking out to Talking Heads' "The Great Curve", from their live album The Name of This Band is Talking Heads.

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):