Monday, August 11, 2008

An... update, I guess?

My little sis, who made my new icon, has a blog. She's watching the entire X-Files series (she has all the DVDs) and writing her own opinions on each episode. A play-by-play, if you will.

Personally, I like the series. I'm not into the MSR (Mulder/Scully romance) thing as much as she is. I do love Skinner though.

In regards to her comment on her recent post... hey sis, how am I better than you at this? *scratches head*

~

Oh, yeah! I did it, I got to my halfway goal. Twenty-eight books to go!

~

Some Fun Facts About Myself:

-My moniker "Crazy Lady Writer" was inspired from the song "Lady Writer" by Dire Straits. It's from their Communique album. I threw in the "crazy" part for no reason whatsoever. Such is my life...

-My writing space's decorations include a postcard of Stephen King, my late grandfather's coal miner statue, a coffee cup full of pens and highlighters, a little shelf of writing books and tons of notebooks.

-I usually listen to an "era-appropriate" album when writing. E.g.: when I was working on a piece about a wannabe rock critic in 1982, I listened to Remain in Light.

-I am an English major concentrating on both creative and professional writing.

-My first foray into gaming was playing Area 51 at a restaurant.

-I have listened to Fleetwood Mac's "Little Lies" more than a thousand times (this is not an exaggeration...!)

-My life motto: have fun and do lots of things, just don't forget to live.

-I spend more money on books and CDs than most women my age do...

~

Yeah, nothing else really. I'm writing stuff (well, more planning), but it's better than nothing. Much like I said last time.

I leave you, rocking out to Talking Heads' "Crosseyed and Painless"...

Regards,
Lindsey

P.S.: Sis, I tag ya! Next time you post, write some fun facts about yourself! Oh, and much <3 for the icon!

0 musing(s):