Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some thoughts...

I would like to throw a thought out into the world and see what happens.

Recently, I've been dealing with writing issues, for example: I think my ideas aren't original and that I have nothing new to say. I thought about it last night and I'm pretty sure that writing isn't going to be a full-time career for me. To be honest, I never saw myself having a huge body of work, something to the extent of Stephen King or Dean Koontz.

Am I being too harsh on myself? Perhaps. Do I have something to contribute, like everyone else? Who knows...

God, I hate having this quarterlife crisis...

Keep in mind I didn't say I was giving up being a writer. I'm still pondering what to do. Like I said, I hate being indecisive about my career. Hell, about my life for that matter!

But, I have to take it one day at a time. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

~

I'm going to make a second post regarding another topic later on tonight. I split the posts just to make it easier to read...

~

I leave you, rocking (?) to Celine Dion's "Immortality". To those who cringe, yeah I know, but I love this song. It's sweet, plus the Bee Gees sing in it!

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):