Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The night before...

Classes at my university start tomorrow and I'm psyching myself up for it. It's exciting, yet I'm nervous. I just want things this semester to go right this time.

Not much reading, but I will do that later on this evening.

~

I finished reading The Opposite of Fate by Amy Tan. Go get this book! It's funny, insightful and comforting. Ms. Tan is a wonderful essayist and reading this book makes me want to read her other books. Now that is how a good writer works.

Good writers make you want to read more books and enjoy their other works, not make you hate reading for months... like a certain book I tried reading a year ago that I refuse to name... :P

~

I know in my last post I said I was going to have a separate entry regarding... something. Sorry, I did have it up but I took it down. Nothing serious, I just thought it didn't add to my blog. To make up for it, I'm going to post the last of the fun facts about myself.

Fun Facts, the Conclusion:

-My favorite musical is The Phantom of the Opera.

-Besides Editors, I also "indie endorse" Vienna Teng. Good God, this woman is amazing!

-My favorite Silent Hill game is a tie between the first and the second one. But if I had to choose one, I would go with the first one.

-My favorite recent teen book is Jay Asher's Th1rten R3asons Why. I have a feeling that I'll be adding John Green's books on this list soon.

-One day, I would love to own a teal Fender Stratocaster.

-My favorite season is autumn, the one I was born in!

-I can read long-winded Victorian novels, but not long-winded modern novels. WTH?

~

That is it for now. I leave you, rocking out to thoughts on possible to-do lists.

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):