Sunday, December 27, 2009

Minor blog updates... before the final list

Everyone, this is to let you know two things.

One: I have opened comments to all. If you know me, leave your first name it in the name portion (unless you have an issue with privacy).

So, here are the rules:

--> If anyone posts spam, it'll get deleted.

--> If you write something that attacks me personally or anyone else personally, it'll get deleted.
In other words, I'll delete comments that say "you're a horrid bitch", but not ones that say "I disagree with what you say". Know the difference between disagreement and being plain hateful.

--> Trolls will not get fed and will be promptly deleted and reported.

The latter two will result in being reported. So, play nice everyone.

~

As of tonight, my old blog "Media Reviews and Personal Stuff" has been deleted. Please do not ask to see entries from that or for repostings. It was a time in my life that I had been ignorant of how blogging and reviewing in general works. Obviously, it shows.

~

So, the last list will be posted in a little bit... see you then.

0 musing(s):