Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Quick note...

In my last entry, I did mention that I would no longer post reviews until I have decided what to do. I still will do this, but because the end of the year is upon us, it is time for something completely different: some best-of-the-year lists (with brief reviews).

I will be covering movies, music albums and songs (two different lists there), video games, and books. These lists will not cover all the releases of 2009 since, well, I'm extremely picky and I do not usually buy whatever is popular. So, you will likely see entries from years ago.

So, let's begin! We'll kick it off with movies...

/possibly pointless note

ETA: I have decided that there will be no list for video games. Didn't play any new releases, other than one of the Fallout 3 expansion packs (Point Lookout, in this case). Which is worth the money, BTW. But, if you can, just freaking buy the Game of the Year edition of Fallout 3 so you have the packs and the game. Just sayin'...

0 musing(s):