Saturday, December 19, 2009

Updates on grades and stuff...

First off, the grades:

Shakespeare - C (my first C for an English class)
Advanced Fiction - A
Women & Lit - A (kinda shocked by this one, actually)
Philosophy of Religion - B

While I'm less than satisfied with the C, the rest of the grades are more to my liking.

I haven't mentioned until now that I will be working an internship next semester. Well, some more details... I have secured an internship with my university's literary magazine. I can't wait to get started. I feel that this is a step in the right direction.

I'm planning to begin a separate blog for my reviews. Until I decide what to do, reviews of all sorts will no longer appear on this blog. This may change, but this is where I stand now. More details to follow.

The final semester is upon me and so is the great urge to sleep. I blame the latter on work.

Until next time...

ETA: Icon picture changed back to that Talking Heads keyboardist guy. And... oh yeah. Enjoy my ancient blog "Media Reviews and Personal Stuff" now. It will be vacating the Interwebz (i.e. deleted) by the end of this year.

0 musing(s):