Friday, March 19, 2010

200th Entry Bonanza Blowout Plans

Well, I promised a big celebration to commemorate the 200th entry for Musings of A Crazy Lady Writer. Well, here's how it will go: it will go on as long as there are enough entries to fulfill the celebration time (I estimate about five days).

The following will happen:

-I will formally review two albums that I previously posted sorry excuses for reviews of: My Life in the Bush of Ghosts by Brian Eno and David Byrne and The Red and the Black by Jerry Harrison.

-Y'all will be able to put a face to the name...

-I will announce a new novel project chronicle.

-Albeit abridged with some names removed, a little bio of my life so far...

If y'all think I'll do something like this every time I reach 100 more posts, I'm afraid you're mistaken. I plan to do this two more times: for the 500th entry and the 1,000th entry. Holy s*** if I make it to 1,000...

**9 left to go!**

0 musing(s):