Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Minor updates and stuff

Whoo, it's cold now. Rain has been falling since last night. I have the front door open, screen door locked tight, letting in all this fresh air. The house has been shut for the last few days, plus my sister complained of the smell of Shout (I had to clean up a mess the dogs made).

It's been a sleepy morning, so I'm taking the time to work on some short stories. Yes, I'm back writing. Also listening to some Talking Heads live shows I found. Needless to say, they were a phenomenal live act. But man, break time after the current one I'm spinning. If I have to hear "Psycho Killer" live one more time (even with Jerry Harrison's bit), I'll burn myself out.

After that, I may be doing other things, but the aforementioned were the substantial ones.

Twelve more entries until 200...

0 musing(s):