Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Blah

I was going to write y'all a real nice entry about my feelings on feminism, but I'm not feeling it today.

Last night, I had one too many and I'm paying for it today. And I slept bad. And a paper I had turned in got a grade of C. I realized as I ordered my cap and gown that graduation is slowly becoming a reality and I became scared of the real world. I still have to finish reading Lolita because I have a desire to torture myself. I feel that this is the last year I'm gonna give a s*** about video games. I burned myself out of sushi and Talking Heads (which is alarmingly odd. The latter I blame from listening to one too many live shows, as I had warned myself about before). I'm hungry and nothing I have here sounds good.

Okay, that last one is just silly.

Overall, I'm feeling sad and anxious. I need to laugh and have some mac 'n cheese.

I originally didn't want to post this, but felt that it was necessary. After all, we all have days like this where everything seems to be going wrong.

So if you're feeling a bit like how I do right now, join me for a round of mac 'n cheese and some funny videos.

Whatdaya say?

0 musing(s):