Friday, April 16, 2010

200th post... at last!

Everyone, this is the 200th entry. From December 7, 2007 to April, 16, 2010: I, Lindsey aka Crazy Lady Writer, have consistently (for the most part) kept Musings… operational (for the most part) for almost three years. To commemorate this pretty awesome event, I like to first thank the readers for well, reading. I know your number is very few, and most of them comment on the RSS-ed blog posts on Facebook. I say to them only this:

I appreciate everything, but could y’all comment on the blog and not on my Facebook please?

~

Now you can put a face to the name:















I'm gonna take a wild guess and assume most of y'all didn't expect me to be an average-looking person of German/Irish descent...

Why yes, those are posters of Silent Hill and Rousseau's Tiger in A Tropical Storm behind me! How did ya know?

(this was taken in February, when my hair looked more awesome than it does now...)

~

I'm changing one thing about this bonanza... no autobiography. This blog's already self-centered as it is... XD. Instead, I'll bring back the ol' stand-by: the fun facts. It's autobiograpical, without the boredom.

There will be another post to help mark the bonanza, a brief note on feminism and equality rights.

~
And what a better way to mark a milestone than with some big news? I received an email a few days ago that I'm being honored for my work at my university's magazine in a ceremony the same week as my graduation. 

William Shatner

~

That's about it for now. Stay tuned...

0 musing(s):