Monday, April 26, 2010

Hi, there... *wave*

Yeah, I should explain why I suddenly vanished. One word: finals. And that's about it.

To continue with the 200th post bonanza, I promised to announce a novel project. That's right, kids! I'll be working on another novel. This time, it will be that one I kept yammering about back in the earlier days of the blog. I think it's perfect timing, since I'll be done with school and officially without a life of sorts (LOL). I'll add more details later, probably around June 1st (the official start date). This will be a huge one, probably my longest project to date.

~

I got a new iPod the other day. So, this makes the new one my third. There wasn't anything seriously wrong with the previous one, well, other than the hard drive was small. I'm probably gonna give my old one to my mom. She would utilize it better than just me giving it to Apple.

For those who care: a timeline of iPods (with their silly names and generations)

le petit [third generation] (2004-2005)
Kodachrome Prodigy [fifth generation] (2005-2010)
Athena Mercurie [sixth generation] (2010-present)

~

And damn my life. Check out this playlist that has been running through my head for the last week:

"Eleanor Rigby" by the Beatles (this one makes no sense, since I only heard it once)
"Who Are You" by The Who (damn you, C.S.I. Whatever-This-One-Has-This-As-Their-Theme-Song)
"Killing An Arab" by The Cure (yes, it is about The Stranger)
"The Secret Life" by Brian Eno and David Byrne (this one is just... random. WTF?) Brian Eno & David Byrne - My Life In the Bush of Ghosts - A Secret Life
"Fast Karma/No Questions" by Jerry Harrison (I... I got nothing. *insert standard-issue "distraction from giving an excuse" here*) Jerry Harrison - The Red and the Black - Fast Karma / No Questions

~

Alright, I may not be back for another couple of days. Until then, here is a song I would love to learn how to play on guitar and sing to.

0 musing(s):