Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's starting to get real busy around here...

As I count down to graduation and my vacation to Europe (21 days and 28 days, respectfully), I find myself with so many things to do. Earlier, I was working on my internship portfolio, mainly on the title pages for each project/emails I did/sent. Whoo-wee, that's a lot. The folks at the magazine kept me doing stuff, for sure. The portfolio is going to be pretty hefty.

I also have been re-editing my poetry for the final, along with a paper on Louise Glück. I hit a snag with the paper so I'm waiting on my professor to email me back. Oh yeah, and the last reading response.

Another paper for my senior seminar is also due, and I haven't started on it yet. I also have to read some Nabokov short stories and finish Pale Fire.

I also have to finish up some final projects in my professional writing class, a newscast and a public service announcement.

This is likely why I haven't done the following:

-gotten to post 200 a long-ass time ago
-seen a movie in a while
-played video games
-finished a "fun reading" book

But once I finish some tasks for the day, I'll be able to have some fun. And be able to kick off the 200th post bonanza. Stay tuned for that... when it happens.

0 musing(s):