Saturday, April 10, 2010

26 Days

The countdown is for the day of my graduation, which is May 6th for those not near a calendar.

This took a bit longer to write since I had a WTF moment: my toolbar all but disappeared and couldn't fix the text font or anything. After about twenty minutes of combing through the Help section, I found the solution and switched to the new editor. Quite nice, actually. Wish I was told about this sooner. But whatever.

It's getting closer to 200 entries. Funny enough, I'm up to 188 tweets. I may get to 200 entries and 200 tweets at the same time. That would be awesome.

Of course, I promise to do the stuff I listed here.

One more thing... I'm working on a "Best 25 Songs (That I Have) of All Time" that I will post at the end of the year. The big thing is I've been listening to all my music (and do I mean all of it) so I can properly judge. 'Cause damn, it's over 5,000. Not 9,000. Yet.

*3 entries left until 200*

0 musing(s):