Monday, June 13, 2011

Something more of substance

I have to maintain discipline and update this blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; even if I find myself at a loss for words. Most of the time, as the last entry shows, my mind would be occupied on other matters. Right now, I'm going through my CD collection and deciding which ones should go away. I can save the money for other things, or just save it anyway.

It turns out that my second job has come to an end, which makes sense. Things happened, both good and bad, and it made sense for it to come to a close. I doubt they will need me when the fall season arrives, I have a sneaking feeling. By then, I'm hoping, that I have a new job somewhere else. A full-time one with benefits and good pay, or better than what I'm getting right now. Leave the bookstore behind and move on, become one of those professionals I read about in the Brat Pack novels (sans cocaine, of course).

I'm sure that this is not unique. Maybe in presentation of words. The spirit is prevalent.

Love to those searching for better employment, like me. May it come soon.

0 musing(s):