Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo update

Alright, into the first week and the word count issssss...

*drum roll*


12053 / 50000 words. 24% done!

Compared to Invisible, kinda crummy, ain't it? Either way, it's coming and going, but going along pretty good so far. It's interesting, but lacking in serious description and overall detail. Hope to fix that once I decide to edit the blasted thing. The stats on the site say that I should finish by the 29th. Erm... give me time. I can up it to my birthday, or even better.

~

As for other things, I will begin work on my grad school writing sample, begin the final showdown with Invisible, eagerly wait for this book to come out, and begin to psych up for the holiday rush starting tomorrow. And of course, finish up reviews and stuff. Also tomorrow. Of course.

0 musing(s):