Saturday, November 26, 2011

And because I never learn...

count this as my hat in the ring for next year. I'm going for Script Frenzy, where I write a 100-page screenplay. It is in April 2012. Haven't written a script in a while, time to brush up on my skills! Or at least, read a few books and write little screenplays.

After thinking it over, I have decided to adapt Angela Carter's novelette "The Bloody Chamber" as my project.

More on this as it gets closer to time. And as for the question of will I do NaNoWriMo again? I don't know, right now... it's a maybe. It's going to depend on one thing: when in grad school, will it not get in the way of what I need to do?

So there you go. I'll have to decide (like this time) at the eleventh hour.

Such is the way things are.

ETA: whoo! It's my birthday! Here's to a quarter-century of existing!

0 musing(s):