Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Melancholy news...?

After thinking it over, I have decided that Jupiter_Nova's Reviews will be on a permanent hiatus. While I do enjoy writing reviews and talking about things other than fiction writing, I think it's best that I don't have an independent review site. There was no real reason for it and if I wanted to review anything, I should do it here. Might as well, that's what I was doing for a while.

I'm sure I disappointed the three of you that actually cared (LOL), but after giving it some thought, it was time for it to come to an end.

So much for that. Oh well, onto the next thing!

P.S.: After dealing with retail and getting some much-needed rest, I will work on my end of the year best-of lists. I'll have them up before the end of the week.

0 musing(s):