Saturday, September 27, 2008

I have no voice, but I do have words...

It's been almost twenty-four hours since I had all four of my wisdom teeth removed. One had to be dug out (since it never surfaced, like the other three), so go fig that its former location hurts the most. I got to keep them and they are all intact (one is a bit chipped), it's weird how such things can cause so much grief later on in life.

I'm trying not to talk as much so the holes can heal up and I don't form those horrible dry sockets. Thank God for words... and head/hand gestures.

~

So, I decided for the better, to drop the Sci-Fi class. The paper, among other things, was preventing the class from being worthwhile. But I did try the paper, but I guess I may need to go back to Basic Essay-Writing 101. Not that makes me feel bad or anything, but it never hurts to take a refresher course.

Addendum: I did say the last time that it wasn't an option, yet I forgot to mention that I had considered it when I dropped the Fiction class. I just didn't do it at the time.

~

I got the tarot cards! I also found a lovely little bag to keep them in. It's green and looks Irish with a trisket stitched in gold. For some odd reason, I don't fear the cards. They actually feel positive and approachable! I guess it irradiates the happiness that I have for them. I do random readings, but nothing serious.

I'm a Christian (Unitarian influenced by Taoism), a fairly open-minded one. I was raised believing tarot cards were evil and etc. But I honestly don't think tarot cards are evil at all. I get nothing like that from my cards, let alone any decks in general. Yet, tarot cards will not replace God and prayer. No, not at all! I love God too much, :D .

I credit Aeclectic Tarot (http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/) for their articles and card interpretations, especially all the different spreads. They schooled me good. Thanks y'all!

~

I had an idea running around in my head for a while. It's time I put the sucker on paper. Wish me luck!

I leave you, listening to Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back to Me Now"? Lemme switch it... ah, "Satellite" by Guster! Yet another indie band I support!

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):