Saturday, September 20, 2008

Am I still a writer?

I heard back from a longtime friend and telling her about what's been going on in my life since we last spoke had got me thinking about the future of my writing. I haven't touched it since late August, that's when all the issues have come to a head.

I now arrive at a big hurdle: writing a paper for my Sci-Fi class. I could up and quit the class, but that's not an option. This is the chance to pull myself up and try again. Put all my mad skillz to the test. My reward: a lovely deck of tarot cards. Of course, I must get it finished before my surgery, so I can recover from it without much stress.

I guess the title is the big question I've been asking myself for a while. I still call myself one. It is a part of me, yet no longer the dominating force. Guess it's wait and see.

Yea, two days until the first day of fall!

I leave you, rocking out to Squeeze's "Cool for Cats" (in my head)...

Regards,
Lindsey

0 musing(s):