Sunday, December 7, 2008

Has it been a year already?!

It had just hit me that I've been running "Musings of A Crazy Lady Writer" for one year today. Wow, it's been a long and crazy ride. There's still more road to travel. I love having the option to post on here, besides keeping a RL journal (i.e. "paper journal"). 46 posts?! I never would've imagined having that many in the span of time.

I've gone through the whiny stage that writers seem to go through earlier this year and I've come into my own later on (at least, I hope so). I survived my first semester as a senior.

I look forward to many years posting here, especially now since my sister is joining in on the fun.

I leave you, thinking about stuff to do for next year...

-Lindsey

1 musing(s):

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats, you crazy writer! I wish I had your attention span for blogging.